Mon Oct 7 | Mon Oct 14
Ruth Korch Art Presents…
A French Château Painting Holiday!
Your LUXE Artistic & Creative Adventure Awaits…
Loire Valley, France
Limited Space available!
Time & Location
Oct 7 – Oct 14, 2024
Our very own private French Château in the Loire Valley, France will be an over-the-top creative adventure and includes EVERYTHING… All you need to do is get yourself to Paris.
Whether you fly in on Oct 6th or plan a few days in stunning Paris before the retreat, all you need to do is meet us at the Montparnasse Train Station on Oct 7th.
About the Event
Contact us at [email protected] for more information, to secure a spot, or to join our Waitlist.
Join us for this LUXE Painting Holiday Adventure of a lifetime in the Loire Valley region of France.
Dates: October 7 – 14, 2024
Price: $4,500 - (excludes: individual airfare, personal souvenirs, and 1st night lodging in Paris on Oct 6th)
- Round trip Train transport from Paris (Gare Montparnasse) to Laval Station
- 7 night’s LUXE ensuite bedroom (Single or Couples accomodations)
- Daily breakfasts, lunches, aperitifs, and gourmet evening dinners
- All Tips
- Transport to all excursions to nearby historic villages - this is a great opportunity to take plenty of photos, sketch, shop and enjoy French culture
- Tour Château d’Angers with the oldest & largest collection of medieval tapestries in the world
- Handmade Paper-making Workshop & tour a 13th century Paper Mill
- Visit local brocantes, fleas, thrift stores & markets
- Catered gourmet lunch at neighboring Artist’s château, tour of artist’s ceramics atelier and French dining etiquette lesson.
- 24 hour use of the art studio
- Painting demos with group and individual instruction
- Non-Painter’s are welcome to participate in as much or as little of our daily excursions as desired.
- Welcome Swag Bag
Designed for the creative & adventurous soul… including (but not required) Watercolor & Lettering... All Experience Levels WELCOME!
Local pre-trip gatherings and/or detailed pre-trip communications & handouts will deepen group connections, build excitement and anticipation and help prepare you for this truly amazing experience.